Tumblr

Resultado de imagen para tumblr logo 


Hi everyone! 
Today I going to tell you about a favourite website. Really I don't have a favourite website, but the most near to one is Tumblr.
So... What is Tumblr? It is a website where you can share pictures, phrases, videos, etc. You follow to persons, you can looking theirs publications and you can "reblog" it. 
Personally, I think that Tumblr is for persons that they like art because many people let see their creativity of the different ways. Besides, many young persons use this website.
I used tumblr, when I was between 16-17 years old. Now I sometimes use it because if I go into in my account I loss my time and I don´t study haha:(... However, the website is very entertaining and serve to get distracted. You are free of publish that it you want.
Ah, I forgot it..Also you can make questions to the users. It is funny!

So... that's it. What about you? What is you favourite website? Tell me.

 Bye.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts