Earthquakes


Resultado de imagen para precaution to earthquakes

Hi everyone!
The theme of today is about earthquakes. It's an interesting topic because it happens in Chile oftentimes!
In the past, I feared to the earthquakes:( because I had never experienced one, but I experienced the first in 2010. Obviously, I was scared and nervous but after of the time I learned that the bad reaction is worse. Now, my reaction is different, I keep the calm and look for a safe location.
In my family, the most are afraid...Once, in a replica earthquake I be with my sister and my sister in law, they were react agitated and I had to them calm because they shouted and moved like crazy! It was horrible moment (Now, It is a memory very funny! haha). 
I remember that my second experience about earthquake it was on metro (I think that it was in 2015) I was going to my house, the metro was in the Mirador station when began a shake. I was alone and I saw like the people running. However, I was calm and I waited to that finish the shake.

I'm think that talking about earthquakes is important. Beyond of the event, it is important the we know the precautions to facing earthquake because as I said, it are frequent events in Chile.

So... that's it. What about you? Do you have experience about earthquakes? Tell me
Bye:)


Comments

Popular Posts