A subject I've enjoyed studying this semester

Hi everyone! 
Today I'm going to talk about a subject I've enjoyed studing this semester. 
So, It's is my thrid semester studing Forestry and my subjects are more specifics and hards that in my first year of career, but I like the contents so much.
My favourite subjects probably is "Structure and Functioning of Ecosystems" because in this one I learn about ecology, basically the relation of the organisms with the environment, also can be between organisms. 
Study this subject is enjoyed, because I understand and connect all the ecological processes within an ecosystem. Know this is very important due to that we analyze different ecosystem during the career and subsequent to it. 
We went to field, specifically to Cerro Poqui, there measure different variables for analize ecosystem, for example measuare biomass, radiation, vegetation, etc. We have to work doing the analyze until the end of the semester.
Other subject that I like is "Tree Growth and Development" particularly "Plant Physiology" part, beause I learn the mechanics of the plant for growth, development and respond to evironment.

So... thats it. What about you? What is your favourite subject?Tell me. 
Bye.

Comments

  1. my favourite subject it WAS "Tree Growth and Development" but not now with this new teacher :( I prefer Magda`s topic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts