Art


Hi everyone! This post maybe be my favourite because I love art, and, today I going to talk you of it.
What is art? I can say that art is the way you expression emotion. Exist different art way, for example: music, literature, poetry, photography, painting, etc. 

In school, I was in course of art and I learned to expression emotion through of the drawing and painting. It was amanzing! I remember that created many things, but the thing that most like to me was the recreate the painting of Magritte "The lovers".- It's picture. I don't have the picture of the recreate:(- Besides, this work and Rene Magritte are very good painting and painter, respectively. He is a surrealist artist
that changes the perception of the reality". 
What else? mh... 
Yeah! I love go to museum! The Bellas Artes and Contemporáneo museums are my favourites. I'm trying go all the time. Although now I don't go because the university takes a lot of time. 

So... thats it, I could write most, but I want know: What do you think of art? Tell me. 
Bye. 



Comments

  1. Wow, I love your point of view
    we should go to the museum together :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts