Experiences in concerts

Hi, everyone!
Today I'm going to talk about experiences in concerts...I have many experiences that I could tell you, in the adolescence I went to some concerts, but I'm going to tell you about my first and my last concert...
I remember that my first concert I was accompanied by my sister and my mother. With my sister, we had the same taste of music, so we always went to the concerts together. It was a good time.
My last concert was of the band The 1975 a month ago( it's the picture). I went with my friend Bárbara, We were very excited to see the band playing. In the concert we sang and moved a lot. It was amazing!
Although now, I hardly ever go to concerts, because the tickets are expensive and sometimes I don't pay for it:(

So... thats it. What about you? Tell me. Bye.

Comments

  1. I never didi a concert of a single singer, but I was a festival of Latin music called "frontera"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts