My favourite piece of technology

Hi, everyone!Now I´m going to tell you my favourite piece of technology...As said in the first post, I enjoy listening to music and taking photos and the technology permit me make it! My favourite pieces of technology is my camera and phone. The phone has applications for everyone! With it I´m watching films and videos, reading too. I'm using Instagram (Yeah! I love pictures haha), Spotify and YouTube and Whatsapp. Even I can connect my camera to my phone, it´s so funny!The most curious things is that I don´t like to call haha.I using my laptop to study, but also to have a good time. I love watching series and films in Netflix (I meet with my friends for making movies marathon) and I sometimes use Tumblr which is an application to interact with persons through phrases, pictures and videos.


So... that it. What about you? Tell me.Bye.🌺 🌎




Comments

  1. I like tumblr too, or well... i liked it. i stopped using it because it took a lot of my time ;(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts